Saturday

Cat Adoption Guide: Food Taken From the Cats

Please comment on the blog below to help save cats whose health is compromised by writing theives. Read the full post by clicking on the title link. Consider buying some cards (lower right column on the blog) or reading additional articles on the blog. ALSO if you will share this with any social media it will help boost her blog back to where it should be and will help feed the cats. Do not underestimate the power of a stumble, digg, facebook like or a tweet on twitter! THANKS for helping Susan in her rescue efforts.


Cat Adoption Guide: Food Taken From the Cats: "This cat adoption guide represents my life work and research pertaining to feral, stray and rescued cats. I have been a colony caregiver to woodland cats for the last ten years, and in that time I have rescued, rehabilitated and saved many cats lives. I am not an organization I am a person who lives a simple life in a remote area in the Ozark Mountains. I work with two other volunteers and we donate our time and our money to the care of the cats that reside in thickets and caves in the sanctuary that is walking distance from my home.

Over the years we have run into situations where there was not enough money to pay for the staggering medical bills and so I started writing online. I published how to articles at eHow.com and I developed my original photographs into works of art at Nature Gift Gallery at zazzle. I was thrilled to be able to earn from my articles and my art work and the royalties enabled me to continue trapping and getting the cats spayed, neutered and to pay for shots. Additional money was needed, because I took on a cat that was diagnosed with feline Leukemia and AIDS One of my friends"

No comments: